St Regis unveils ‘Cirque du Soleil’ packages
Doha, June 13, 2012
St Regis Doha, the official hotel partner of Cirque du Soleil’s first performance in Qatar, is offering bespoke packages for guests which includes accommodation, and tickets to the production.
The world-famous Canada-based performers will bring ‘Saltimbanco’ to Doha with daily shows from July 4 to 7, at the Aspire Dome. The show is a live theatrical experience with synchronised acrobatics and circus arts.
The St Regis Doha Cirque du Soleil offers start at QR1,495 ($410.7) including one night in a grand deluxe sea view room, two gold tickets for the show, complimentary internet and a Cirque du Soleil programme booklet, a statement from the hotel said.
The most luxurious experience includes two nights in a two-bedroom empire suite, four VIP tickets, transportation by Jaguar to and from the performance, and access to the VIP areas to relax during intermission.
The production has a cast of 50 high-calibre artists from 20 different countries.
Guests staying at The St Regis Doha can enjoy the hotel’s Olympic-sized swimming pool, private air conditioned pool cabanas and a selection of restaurants and lounges along with the legendary butler service. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria