Bahrain City Centre launches summer campaign
Manama, June 3, 2012
Bahrain City Centre, a leading shopping and leisure destination, has launched a summer-wide campaign offering visitors the chance to beat the heat while enjoying a fun and interactive line-up of aqua-centric events and activities.
Between June 3 and July 15, customers spending a total of BD25 ($66.31) will have a chance to win one of four Kids’ Seascooters, a GTR Seascooter , a Limited Edition version GTR Seascooter, or a 15ft Jet Boat – all worth BD27,000.
All prizes will come equipped with life jackets, and will be on display in the mall’s Central Galleria to add to the summer-splash theme.
Wahooo! Waterpark will feature interactive photo booth activity, inviting families to get their photo taken against a water-themed backdrop.
For those looking to jump right into the water fun, every Sunday to Wednesday, the first 50 customers who have their photo taken will be given tickets to Wahooo! Waterpark – offering 1250 shoppers a water adventure in a temperature controlled climate.
Wahooo!’s playful mascot, Squirtle will also be making special appearances throughout the campaign, for additional photo opportunities.
Bahrain City Centre is also introducing a unique Summer Camp experience – just for kids, from July 1 to 12. Exciting activities will include a visit to Wahooo! Waterpark, cookie decorating and baking lessons, as well as a trip to the mall’s unique indoor entertainment venues including Magic Planet and Cineco. Each camp will run for five days from 10.30am – 1.30pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar