Bahrain City Centre launches summer campaign
Manama, June 3, 2012
Bahrain City Centre, a leading shopping and leisure destination, has launched a summer-wide campaign offering visitors the chance to beat the heat while enjoying a fun and interactive line-up of aqua-centric events and activities.
Between June 3 and July 15, customers spending a total of BD25 ($66.31) will have a chance to win one of four Kids’ Seascooters, a GTR Seascooter , a Limited Edition version GTR Seascooter, or a 15ft Jet Boat – all worth BD27,000.
All prizes will come equipped with life jackets, and will be on display in the mall’s Central Galleria to add to the summer-splash theme.
Wahooo! Waterpark will feature interactive photo booth activity, inviting families to get their photo taken against a water-themed backdrop.
For those looking to jump right into the water fun, every Sunday to Wednesday, the first 50 customers who have their photo taken will be given tickets to Wahooo! Waterpark – offering 1250 shoppers a water adventure in a temperature controlled climate.
Wahooo!’s playful mascot, Squirtle will also be making special appearances throughout the campaign, for additional photo opportunities.
Bahrain City Centre is also introducing a unique Summer Camp experience – just for kids, from July 1 to 12. Exciting activities will include a visit to Wahooo! Waterpark, cookie decorating and baking lessons, as well as a trip to the mall’s unique indoor entertainment venues including Magic Planet and Cineco. Each camp will run for five days from 10.30am – 1.30pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return