BAS in key catering deal with hospital
Manama, May 30, 2012
Bahrain Airport Services (BAS) has signed on to provide catering services to the King Hamad University Hospital, said a top official.
Hospital commander Major-General (Dr) Shaikh Salman bin Ateyatala Al Khalifa and BAS deputy chief executive Salman Al Mahmeed signed the agreement in the presence of hospital administration general manager Brigadier-General Hassan Ali Al Mohanna and BAS chief executive officer George Sunajus.
Dr Shaikh Salman said the agreement stipulates that the BAS catering services maintain the highest levels of quality in providing food to the hospital's patients, staff and visitors.
He said the company will also supply special meals according to food standards and health status of each patient.
Al Mahmeed said they would provide healthy meals for patients, staff and visitors.
He said the hospital kitchen is designed to meet the latest international standards of occupational health and safety. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route