KIB, cleartrip offer ‘Visa’ discount
Kuwait City, May 21, 2012
Kuwait International Bank (KIB) along with leading online travel agency, cleartrip.com, is offering Visa cardholders special discounts on flight tickets and hotel accommodation.
KIB Visa cardholders can book their upcoming summer trip through the agency to receive up to 30 per cent instant money back, a statement from the bank said.
The offer is applicable through Cleartrip’s websites in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait and is valid for bookings until July 31.
Visa card holders can book any round-trip flight on Cleartrip web sites, and once a coupon code is required, enter ‘CoolDeal” prior to paying. The payment must to be done using the Visa Credit card and the discounted amount will be calculated instantly and transferred back to the cardholders account.
Tareq Al Ajlan, Marketing Manager, KIB, said: “This special offer is one of a series of offers in which KIB distinguishes its Visa customers with, designed specifically to facilitate any payment transaction made, anywhere and anytime.”
“It offers flexibility and speed to any transaction made, whether it is buying online tickets, making online hotel reservations, shopping and paying online bills or to withdraw cash from any visa ATM,” he said.
KIB’s wide range of Visa cards include Al Moyassara Visa credit card which is available in both classic and gold, Visa platinum card, Al Momayaza Visa charge card, Visa prepaid card and Visa Gift card. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort