KLM to offer monthly discounts
Amstelveen, May 9, 2012
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will offer from June 1 discounts to a number of faraway destinations, with the special offers being available for five days starting the first Friday of each month.
Each one is linked to a specific type of holiday such as trips to “Holiday in the sun” or travel to other continents such as Asia, a statement said.
By making these special offers, KLM aims to demonstrate its wide array of tourist destinations on every continent.
“KLM wants to continue to make enticing offers to the Dutch market,” said Harm Kreulen, director KLM the Netherlands. “Dutch holiday-makers can enjoy a wonderful trip including all of KLM’s air and ground services — all for an attractive price.”
The offers are all part of a new KLM campaign targeting Dutch holiday-makers looking to go beyond Europe, Kreulen added.
Discounts can amount to 30 per cent of the basic airfare.
Bangkok, New York and Curacao may well be included in the 236 different destinations, the airline statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers