Batelco, Gulf Air in customer benefits tie-up
Manama, May 7, 2012
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, and Gulf Air, the Kingdom’s national airline, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that will deliver great benefits to customers of both companies.
Batelco general manager Consumer Division Muna Al Hashemi and Gulf Air senior manager Sales Bahrain & Saudi Arabia Yahya Ali Buali signed the agreement at Gulf Air’s headquarters.
The MoU is the first step of a major collaboration that will see both Batelco and Gulf Air extend benefits to their respective customers to enhance their telecommunications and travel experience.
“Over the course of 2012 a number of initiatives, that have been designed to surprise and delight both ours and Gulf Air’s customers, will be announced,” said Al Hashemi following the signing ceremony.
“The marketing teams from both our organisations have put in tremendous efforts to come up with some very creative campaigns. We are very much looking forward to developing this relationship with Gulf Air and to adding extra value for our respective customers,” she added.
Buali said that both organisations have been working together for some time to design and develop benefits that will really make a difference for the customers of Gulf Air and Batelco.
“We are delighted that we now have established plans in place and we look forward to working closely with our fellow Bahraini company Batelco in rolling out a comprehensive raft of value added benefits starting in the near future,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador