St Regis to showcase new properties at ATM
Dubai, April 30, 2012
Ultra-luxury hotel brand St Regis will showcase three of its new properties – the St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, the St Regis Doha and the St Regis Abu Dhabi – at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM), which opened in Dubai today (April 30).
ATM will run up to May 3 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
“Abu Dhabi is one of the world’s economic hubs and Doha has emerged as a dynamic cultural centre in the region, so naturally both cities have become a new ‘must’ on today’s global Grand Tour; and St. Regis is uniquely positioned to cater to the needs of today’s global travellers, offering bespoke luxury informed by the brand’s unique legacy,” said Paul James, global brand leader of St Regis Hotels & Resorts, owned by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide.
“We are looking forward to introducing the three St. Regis hotels debuting this year in the Middle East to our trade partners at the Arabian Travel Market.”
The St Regis brand’s aggressive growth in the Middle East and Africa will continue this year with the upcoming debut of The St Regis Mauritius Resort. Additionally St. Regis will debut in Egypt with the St Regis Cairo in 2014 as well as in Jordan with the St Regis Amman and the Residences at the St. Regis Amman in 2015.
St Regis properties in the region will feature the famed hallmarks of St. Regis hotels including signature St. Regis Butler Service, bespoke guest experiences and luxury accommodations tailored to global travellers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief