St Regis to showcase new properties at ATM
Dubai, April 30, 2012
Ultra-luxury hotel brand St Regis will showcase three of its new properties – the St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, the St Regis Doha and the St Regis Abu Dhabi – at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM), which opened in Dubai today (April 30).
ATM will run up to May 3 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
“Abu Dhabi is one of the world’s economic hubs and Doha has emerged as a dynamic cultural centre in the region, so naturally both cities have become a new ‘must’ on today’s global Grand Tour; and St. Regis is uniquely positioned to cater to the needs of today’s global travellers, offering bespoke luxury informed by the brand’s unique legacy,” said Paul James, global brand leader of St Regis Hotels & Resorts, owned by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide.
“We are looking forward to introducing the three St. Regis hotels debuting this year in the Middle East to our trade partners at the Arabian Travel Market.”
The St Regis brand’s aggressive growth in the Middle East and Africa will continue this year with the upcoming debut of The St Regis Mauritius Resort. Additionally St. Regis will debut in Egypt with the St Regis Cairo in 2014 as well as in Jordan with the St Regis Amman and the Residences at the St. Regis Amman in 2015.
St Regis properties in the region will feature the famed hallmarks of St. Regis hotels including signature St. Regis Butler Service, bespoke guest experiences and luxury accommodations tailored to global travellers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s