IFE launches website, social media platforms
Cheshire (UK), April 28, 2012
IFE Services, a leading provider of in-flight entertainment solutions to the airline industry based in UK, has announced the launch of a new website and social media platforms.
IFE professionals across the globe can now connect with the company via its website, follow it on Twitter, become a friend on Facebook and view its original production work on YouTube, said a senior official.
The new website includes a raft of innovative features to improve the user experience. Visitors can now view a sample of the content service provider’s (CSP) hottest movies, TV shows and music for enjoyment in-flight.
“Our fresh, modern new website has been designed to give the IFE community a clear understanding of how we can help them,” remarked Andy McEwan, CEO of IFE Services.
“Together with our social media platforms, we are now in a very strong position to engage with the IFE industry on a much more personal and interactive level,” he stated.
An interactive carousel showcases some of the company’s original production work including safety films, destination and promotional videos, GUIs, pre-recorded announcements (PRAMs) and entertainment guides.
The IFE Support Centre is an educational resource designed to help IFE professionals with many of the challenges they face in their day-to-day roles. The website also acts a hub for IFE Services’ social media channels which allow people to connect with the company on a more informal basis.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort