Bahrain hotels 'ready for Grand Prix'
Manama, April 17, 2012
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro said all of Bahrain’s hotels were ready to receive visitors for the Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix to be held this weekend.
Dr Fakhro's remarks came as he received National Hotels Company general manager Abdulrahman Murshed, Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence and Spa government relations and protocol executive director Panos Panagis and its general manager Adel Budawas on Monday.
The minister stressed on the importance of co-operation and co-ordination between various government agencies on one hand and the economic sector on the other to stimulate tourism and economic development.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched