Bahrain hotels 'ready for Grand Prix'
Manama, April 17, 2012
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro said all of Bahrain’s hotels were ready to receive visitors for the Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix to be held this weekend.
Dr Fakhro's remarks came as he received National Hotels Company general manager Abdulrahman Murshed, Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence and Spa government relations and protocol executive director Panos Panagis and its general manager Adel Budawas on Monday.
The minister stressed on the importance of co-operation and co-ordination between various government agencies on one hand and the economic sector on the other to stimulate tourism and economic development.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow