Bahrain Air to resume Alexandria ops
Manama, April 15, 2012
Bahrain Air, the kingdom’s second carrier, announced that it will resume operations with direct flights from Bahrain to Alexandria’s Borg El Arab International Airport from June 21.
“Over the past weeks we have received many enquiries from our valuable customers looking for direct flights to Alexandria during the summer period,” said Bahrain Air Bahrain sales manager JayamohanVelappannair.
“We are delighted that we have been able to meet with the market need as we continue our drive to be Bahrain’s favourite airline.”
Flights are scheduled to depart from Bahrain on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 11pm and arrive in Alexandria at 1.10am the following morning.
Return flights are scheduled to depart Alexandria on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 1.55am and arrive in Bahrain at 6.20am.
Bahrain Air is committed to offering its customers the highest level of safety, comfort, service and reliability at the most affordable prices throughout the year on its growing network. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief