Jordan MICE centre names sales director
Amman, April 9, 2012
King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre (KHBTCC), a leader in the MICE business in Amman and managed by Hilton, has recently appointed Jan Heesbeen as a director of Sales and Marketing.
With more than 13 years of Middle East experience, six of which in Jordan, Heesbeen has a keen understanding of the international opportunities and local challenges of marketing Jordan’s tourism abroad, a statement said.
Naif Zureikat, general manager of KHBTCC, said: "With such vast experience and innovative sales and marketing talent, Jan Heesbeen will be a valuable asset to the team.”
“His proven track record in managing complex multi-cultural marketing teams while achieving large global sales objectives will undoubtedly help us build on our current successful model and enhance the appeal of our convention centre to our customers world-wide.”
Heesbeen steps into his new role with passion and excitement as he has extensive and direct contacts with all of Jordan’s tour operator network as well as hotel managers and owners, the statement said.
Located at the heart of the Jordan Valley by the Eastern shores of the Dead Sea at the lowest point on earth, the KHBTCC was established in 2005. It sits over 24,000 sq m with its 25 halls with state-of-the-art facilities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris