St Regis to promote new properties at ATM
Dubai, April 8, 2012
St Regis, of Starwood, which currently operates nearly 50 hotels in the Middle East hotels, will showcase its three new properties in the region at the upcoming Arabian Travel Market (ATM) in Dubai.
ATM is running from April 30 to May 3 at the Dubai International Exhibition and Conference Centre.
“Abu Dhabi is one of the world’s economic hubs and Doha has emerged as a dynamic cultural centre in the region, so naturally both cities have become a new ‘must’ on today’s global Grand Tour; and S. Regis is uniquely positioned to cater to the needs of today’s global travellers, offering bespoke luxury informed by the brand’s unique legacy,” said Paul James, global brand leader of St Regis Hotels & Resorts.
“We are looking forward to introducing the three St Regis hotels debuting this year in the Middle East to our trade partners at the Arabian Travel Market.”
The St Regis brand’s aggressive growth in the Middle East and Africa will continue this year with the upcoming debut of The St Regis Mauritius Resort.
Additionally St Regis will debut in Egypt with The St Regis Cairo in 2014 as well as in Jordan with The St Regis Amman and The Residences at The St Regis Amman in 2015.
By 2015, the Middle East will become the second region, after North America, to operate all nine of Starwood’s world-class brands: St Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Westin, Le Méridien, Sheraton, Four Points by Sheraton, and the recently launched Aloft and Element. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport