St Regis to promote new properties at ATM
Dubai, April 8, 2012
St Regis, of Starwood, which currently operates nearly 50 hotels in the Middle East hotels, will showcase its three new properties in the region at the upcoming Arabian Travel Market (ATM) in Dubai.
ATM is running from April 30 to May 3 at the Dubai International Exhibition and Conference Centre.
“Abu Dhabi is one of the world’s economic hubs and Doha has emerged as a dynamic cultural centre in the region, so naturally both cities have become a new ‘must’ on today’s global Grand Tour; and S. Regis is uniquely positioned to cater to the needs of today’s global travellers, offering bespoke luxury informed by the brand’s unique legacy,” said Paul James, global brand leader of St Regis Hotels & Resorts.
“We are looking forward to introducing the three St Regis hotels debuting this year in the Middle East to our trade partners at the Arabian Travel Market.”
The St Regis brand’s aggressive growth in the Middle East and Africa will continue this year with the upcoming debut of The St Regis Mauritius Resort.
Additionally St Regis will debut in Egypt with The St Regis Cairo in 2014 as well as in Jordan with The St Regis Amman and The Residences at The St Regis Amman in 2015.
By 2015, the Middle East will become the second region, after North America, to operate all nine of Starwood’s world-class brands: St Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Westin, Le Méridien, Sheraton, Four Points by Sheraton, and the recently launched Aloft and Element. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest