St Regis Doha welcomes first guest
Doha, April 1, 2012
The St Regis Doha, of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, which currently operates nearly 50 hotels in the Middle East, welcomed its first guest on March 31, as the hotel opened its doors to the public for the first time.
The legendary St Regis butlers lined-up in the lobby to join general manager Tareq Derbas in welcoming Leonardo Ferragamo, chief executive officer of Ferragamo Group.
“We have all been waiting for this moment to come,” said Derbas.
“The uniforms are fitted, the chefs are cooking and the butlers are ready to provide guests with the highest levels of bespoke experience; it is a truly special moment to see the hotel coming to life and a pleasure to welcome Ferragamo as our first guest.”
To celebrate its launch, The St Regis Doha has introduced an opening offer, which is valid until June 30. The rate starts at QR1,900 ($521) per night for a superior room and offers complimentary benefits including a Jazz at Lincoln Center welcome gift, in-room Wi-Fi internet access, a 30-minute Remede spa massage and a St. Regis afternoon tea ritual in Sarab Lounge. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens