Tetra Pak to unveil Saudi products in Germany
Dubai, March 24, 2012
Tetra Pak, a leader in food processing and packaging solutions, said it is set to showcase Al Rabie and Saudia products at Anuga FoodTec, the world’s largest food and drink exhibition which runs from March 27 to 30 in Cologne, Germany.
The local Saudi products that Tetra Pak will showcase at Anuga FoodTec are Al Rabie’s chocolate drink packed in TPA 330 Sq DreamCap packs and Saudia’s Golden Taste drink packed in TBA 1000 S ReCap.
About 40,000 visitors of the Anuga FoodTec exhibition will have the opportunity to taste these beverages as well as the chance to see first-hand the benefits of Tetra Pak’s innovative technologies, said a company statement.
Tetra Pak’s theme at Anuga FoodTec, “Today, Tomorrow, Together,” highlights the long term partnership that Tetra Pak has with its customers and stakeholders, and the relationship it hopes to foster with its prospective customers.
Riccardo Castagnetti, the marketing director of Tetra Pak Arabia, said: “We are very pleased to offer visitors two products coming from leading brands in Saudi Arabia. At Tetra Pak, we have the vision, to make food safe and available everywhere and we work with our customers to drive the message of protection behind our packs”
“At Anuga FoodTec, we will be revealing Tetra Pak’s new innovations and advances in the food processing and packaging solutions industry,” Riccardo observed.
“Tetra Pak recognises the importance of research and development in the industry, and strives to offer customers the newest technologies to maintain the safety and quality of beverages for consumers,” he added.
Tetra Pak Arabia has a major production facility in Jeddah and offices in GCC and Yemen. Tetra Pak supplies close to 7 billion packs a year in the Arabian Peninsula region alone.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas