Indian Embassy sets up online visa system
Manama, March 14, 2012
The Indian Embassy in Bahrain announced it is switching to an online visa application system starting Saturday.
Under the new system, all visa applications will have to be submitted online on the website indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa.
"A printout of the online visa application is to be submitted to Octic International Bahrain along with two photographs, visa application fee and other required documents," said an embassy statement.
The visa outsourcing agency (Octic) will then access the forms online and process the applications. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief