Indian Embassy sets up online visa system
Manama, March 14, 2012
The Indian Embassy in Bahrain announced it is switching to an online visa application system starting Saturday.
Under the new system, all visa applications will have to be submitted online on the website indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa.
"A printout of the online visa application is to be submitted to Octic International Bahrain along with two photographs, visa application fee and other required documents," said an embassy statement.
The visa outsourcing agency (Octic) will then access the forms online and process the applications. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement