Eurocopter displays range of products
Abu Dhabi, March 6, 2012
Eurocopter is showcasing its expertise in the business aviation and private segment at the Abu Dhabi Air Expo which opened today.
Eurocopter is well-positioned to cater to an expected growth in demand for helicopters, which is a vital complement to business jets for corporate and VIP air transport, the company said.
The exhibition will run till March 8.
Not only does Eurocopter offer the widest range of products available in business aviation and VIP configuration, it also has “designer helicopters” specially produced in collaboration with top luxury designer brands that will offer the utmost comfort and style, it said.
“Be it for business or leisure, few can afford to waste precious time for travel in today’s world. The flexibility offered by helicopters in take-off and landing is an extremely attractive proposition, and provides that crucial missing link in end-to-end transport solution,” said Loïc Porcheron Eurocopter's vice president for Middle East and Africa.
“Our helicopters are renowned the world over for its state-of-the-art technology and luxurious interior that is ergonomically designed to provide a well-equipped in-flight office for the ultimate comfort of business travelers.”
Having registered the sale of more than 500 helicopters in the Business Aviation and VIP market segment during the last four years, Eurocopter continues to be the unrivalled leader in this arena, he said.
This success is primarily due to its extensive product range in both corporate and VIP configuration - hence catering to a wide base of customers from private owners, small and medium enterprises, to multi-national corporations, he said.
To move with the times and recognizing an increasing demand for an even more unique travelling experience, Eurocopter has also collaborated with Hermès and Mercedes Benz, two of the world’s most renowned brands in fashion and automobile respectively, to create the EC135 Hermès version (known as L'Hélicoptère par Hermès) and the EC145 Mercedes-Benz Style. These two highly exclusive designer helicopters have been created especially for the discerning luxury travellers today, the company said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn