Emirates backs Airport Show
Dubai, February 28, 2012
Emirates will be the official carrier for the 2012 edition of the Airport Show, a dedicated event for the airport construction, operations, technology and services.
The event will be held at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center (DICEC) from May 22 to 24.
The world’s fastest growing international airline will be providing 10 per cent discount on fares for the exhibitors and visitors of the show, said Reed Exhibitions Middle East, the show organiser.
Mohamad Bader-Eddin, show director, said: “We are happy that Emirates has become the official carrier of the Airport Show for the second consecutive year. This partnership reflects the importance enjoyed by Airport Show in the aviation industry in general and the UAE in particular. This arrangement will be of great help to over 200 companies which will be participating in the show this year in addition to thousands of visitors expected from over 60 countries.”
“We see the partnership with the Airport Show organisers as the ideal opportunity both to align Emirates’ strong international connectivity as well as support quality, international events based in Dubai such as the Airport Show,” said Russell Sheldon, Emirates’ senior vice-president network sales and development.
Airport Show 2012 will be held under the patronage of Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, president of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority and chairman of Dubai Airports. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route