Emirates backs Airport Show
Dubai, February 28, 2012
Emirates will be the official carrier for the 2012 edition of the Airport Show, a dedicated event for the airport construction, operations, technology and services.
The event will be held at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center (DICEC) from May 22 to 24.
The world’s fastest growing international airline will be providing 10 per cent discount on fares for the exhibitors and visitors of the show, said Reed Exhibitions Middle East, the show organiser.
Mohamad Bader-Eddin, show director, said: “We are happy that Emirates has become the official carrier of the Airport Show for the second consecutive year. This partnership reflects the importance enjoyed by Airport Show in the aviation industry in general and the UAE in particular. This arrangement will be of great help to over 200 companies which will be participating in the show this year in addition to thousands of visitors expected from over 60 countries.”
“We see the partnership with the Airport Show organisers as the ideal opportunity both to align Emirates’ strong international connectivity as well as support quality, international events based in Dubai such as the Airport Show,” said Russell Sheldon, Emirates’ senior vice-president network sales and development.
Airport Show 2012 will be held under the patronage of Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, president of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority and chairman of Dubai Airports. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity