New Jumeirah hotels open for reservations
Dubai, February 28, 2012
Jumeirah Group, the Dubai-based luxury hotel company and member of Dubai Holding, has announced that its three new European properties in Rome, London and Mallorca are now open for reservations.
Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, located in the heart of Rome, has 116 rooms and suites, a spacious lobby, two fine dining restaurants, an award-winning bar and a rooftop solarium, a statement from the hotel said.
It also hosts the state-of-the-art Aqva City spa, and is adorned with impressive art collection of oil paintings and lithographs by celebrated artists including Picasso, Miró, Nespolo, Dalí, Carrara, Burri, Guttuso and de Chirico, with an original “Plan of Rome” created by Giovanni Battista Nolli in 1748.
The spacious and beautifully designed guestrooms have large marble bathrooms with Bulgari amenities, flat screen HD televisions, high speed internet and photographic artwork of Rome’s most notable attractions.
Many of the rooms overlook the historic Porta Pinciana and the gardens of Villa Borghese, the statement said.
Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living, London on London’s Park Lane was originally built in the 1920s. Highly stylised and contemporary in design, the property’s 133 residences range from studios through to four and five-bedroom penthouses, catering to luxury travellers visiting London for short stays as well as long-term residents seeking the ultimate Mayfair address.
Services include 24-hour concierge, daily maid service, at home business solutions with an executive boardroom, gym access, 24-hour in-residence dining, secured access and Spa Illuminata at home treatments, it said.
Located in the unparalleled natural setting of Mallorca’s north-eastern coast, Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa is situated on a dramatic cliff top and overlooking the port of Sóller.
This five-star hotel offers 120 rooms with stunning views of the Mediterranean and the Sierra de Tramuntana mountains, which were recently designated as a Unesco World Heritage Site, the statement said.
With a total area of almost 18,000 sq m the complex comprises 11 buildings with a maximum height of three storeys that follow the slope of the mountain, creating harmony with the landscape, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers