Jumeirah appoints new chief financial officer
Dubai, February 21, 2012
Jumeirah Group, the Dubai-based luxury hospitality company, has appointed Adrian Bradley as chief financial officer to succeed Alaister Murray.
Adrian Bradley joins Jumeirah Group from London & Regional Hotels, following an 11-year career at Hilton and an early career at PepsiCo and Millicom.
Executive chairman of Jumeirah Group Gerald Lawless said: “We are delighted to welcome Bradley as a new member of the Jumeirah leadership team. He comes at a time of rapid expansion, with six hotels newly opened in 2011 and a further six opening in 2012. In that two-year period the company will have doubled the number of hotels under management and almost quadrupled the number of countries in which we operate.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens