Jumeirah appoints new chief financial officer
Dubai, February 21, 2012
Jumeirah Group, the Dubai-based luxury hospitality company, has appointed Adrian Bradley as chief financial officer to succeed Alaister Murray.
Adrian Bradley joins Jumeirah Group from London & Regional Hotels, following an 11-year career at Hilton and an early career at PepsiCo and Millicom.
Executive chairman of Jumeirah Group Gerald Lawless said: “We are delighted to welcome Bradley as a new member of the Jumeirah leadership team. He comes at a time of rapid expansion, with six hotels newly opened in 2011 and a further six opening in 2012. In that two-year period the company will have doubled the number of hotels under management and almost quadrupled the number of countries in which we operate.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct