French firms showcase aircraft interiors
Dubai, February 1, 2012
A total of 12 French companies are displaying the most recent innovations in aircraft interiors, VIP interiors, in flight entertainment, connectivity and catering at two ongoing shows in Dubai.
Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME) and MRO Middle East trade shows are being held in parallel on February 1 and 2 at Airport Expo.
The forecast for the aircraft interior products are high in the region, regarding the amount of civil aircraft commands (14 per cent of the world demand until 2020), a statement said.
MRO Middle East is already a reference in the region, due to its location on the international hub of Dubai. Moreover a fast growth of the MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) market is expected with the new Airport Al Maktoum International, with a capacity of 120 million passengers a year, as well as the presence of two main airlines (Emirates and Etihad).
Ubifrance, the French agency for international business development, in partnership with the French Chamber of Commerce of Paris, will present the 12 French companies on the French Pavilion at the shows. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- Mideast to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations