Fujairah airport gears up for Abu Dhabi expo
Abu Dhabi, January 26, 2012
Fujairah International Airport is set to take part in this year's Abu Dhabi Air Expo, a leading general aviation exhibition in the Middle East, which runs from March 6 to 8.
The aviation event will be held at Al Bateen Executive Airport, a dedicated business jet airport located a few kilometres from the central business district of Abu Dhabi.
The expo is mainly intended for owners, pilots, enthusiasts and professionals in the general aviation field, who come from all over the Middle East, this event showcases a complete range of aviation, said organisers, Abu Dhabi Airports Company (Adac).
Fujairah Airport has several key advantages including an open sky policy, low handling rates and very competitive fuel rates which make it attractive to cargo handlers.
Personal service and a highly flexible attitude means it is able to work with industry partners to provide custom made solutions for all its clients' needs, said the Fujairah airport officials.
Many passenger, cargo and air carrier operators have already discovered the advantages of using Fujairah International Airport.
Recent expansion of the passenger terminal and FBO facilities makes Fujairah International airport a world class airport in the Middle East, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers
- Health insurance must for Saudi visa
- Hilton opens first Makkah hotel tower
- Movenpick offers limousines with wifi