Fujairah airport gears up for Abu Dhabi expo
Abu Dhabi, January 26, 2012
Fujairah International Airport is set to take part in this year's Abu Dhabi Air Expo, a leading general aviation exhibition in the Middle East, which runs from March 6 to 8.
The aviation event will be held at Al Bateen Executive Airport, a dedicated business jet airport located a few kilometres from the central business district of Abu Dhabi.
The expo is mainly intended for owners, pilots, enthusiasts and professionals in the general aviation field, who come from all over the Middle East, this event showcases a complete range of aviation, said organisers, Abu Dhabi Airports Company (Adac).
Fujairah Airport has several key advantages including an open sky policy, low handling rates and very competitive fuel rates which make it attractive to cargo handlers.
Personal service and a highly flexible attitude means it is able to work with industry partners to provide custom made solutions for all its clients' needs, said the Fujairah airport officials.
Many passenger, cargo and air carrier operators have already discovered the advantages of using Fujairah International Airport.
Recent expansion of the passenger terminal and FBO facilities makes Fujairah International airport a world class airport in the Middle East, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel