City Seasons reopens in Abu Dhabi after revamp
Abu Dhabi, January 23, 2012
The City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel in Abu Dhabi has reopened following an extensive refurbishment of its rooms and public areas.
The new look rooms feature a palette of warm oranges, cool greens and elegant dove grays with comfortable coordinating carpets and curtains, a statement said.
The hotel’s main entrance and lobby area has been completely remodelled with the addition of a gift shop as well as a new business centre. Café Trottoir, the coffee shop located on the ground floor, has been designed to look out onto the street making it accessible for passers-by.
The hotel’s all-day dining outlet, the New Season Restaurant has also been completely reconfigured and remodeled to give a Mediterranean style feel.
There has been a significant investment in the health club facilities with the creation of a bigger gym area and the addition of a sauna, steam rooms, massage facilities and beauty salon. The gym area features the latest fitness equipment and aerobic machines.
“Our plan was to not only give the hotel a facelift but also to add more facilities for guests and we have achieved that in less than a year” said Mohamed Al Aamri managing director and owner representative of City Seasons Group of Hotels.
“The extensive renovations, which were designed to enhance rather than change the character of the hotel, touched upon every aspect of the property to make the best of the product.”
As part of the refurbishment, the City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel has also added a new Thai restaurant which is set to open its doors in February. Located in the lobby the Keway-mai restaurant will serve a wide range of Asian fusion dishes and authentic Thai food.
The final touches are being added to the banqueting and conference facilities and to the club floor which now has a brand new lounge. These are set to be completed next month. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall