St Regis Doha opens booking
Doha, January 16, 2012
The St Regis Doha, which is scheduled to debut on February 28, is now accepting reservations for holidays, a business meeting or a wedding.
The St Regis Doha marks the debut of the St Regis brand in Qatar, and is set to become the premier business and leisure hotel in the country, a statement said.
“We have been building up to this moment for three years and it is with a lot of excitement that we received our first booking this morning,” says Tareq Derbas, general manager, The St. Regis Doha.
“We look forward to welcoming our first guests and to start building the reputation of the hotel as the finest address in Doha.”
The St. Regis Doha will offer 336 luxurious guest rooms including 70 suites – all offering sea views.
The hotel features 10 restaurants and lounges – from international fine dining venues to Jazz at Lincoln Centre Doha, the first jazz club in Doha to offer daily live jazz music. The hotel also offers 4,000 sq m of meeting space, a Remède Spa, an Olympic swimming pool and seafront cabanas with private Jacuzzis. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas