St Regis Doha opens booking
Doha, January 16, 2012
The St Regis Doha, which is scheduled to debut on February 28, is now accepting reservations for holidays, a business meeting or a wedding.
The St Regis Doha marks the debut of the St Regis brand in Qatar, and is set to become the premier business and leisure hotel in the country, a statement said.
“We have been building up to this moment for three years and it is with a lot of excitement that we received our first booking this morning,” says Tareq Derbas, general manager, The St. Regis Doha.
“We look forward to welcoming our first guests and to start building the reputation of the hotel as the finest address in Doha.”
The St. Regis Doha will offer 336 luxurious guest rooms including 70 suites – all offering sea views.
The hotel features 10 restaurants and lounges – from international fine dining venues to Jazz at Lincoln Centre Doha, the first jazz club in Doha to offer daily live jazz music. The hotel also offers 4,000 sq m of meeting space, a Remède Spa, an Olympic swimming pool and seafront cabanas with private Jacuzzis. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief