Gulf Air promotion for travellers from Italy
Rome, January 3, 2012
Gulf Air, the national carrier of Bahrain, announced promotional fares for group bookings from Milan and Rome to travel to any of its GCC, Middle East and Asia destinations via the airline’s Bahrain hub.
The promotional fares from the two recently launched Italian cities are available for booking and travel between now and are valid for travel until May 31.
Travel agents will be able to book travellers while enjoying a consistent flat promotional rate for the mentioned time period.
“We are strengthening our presence in the Italian market, where we have seen encouraging response and this new strategy is aimed at boosting our collaboration with our Italian travel agents, who are an important link in our business,” said Marco Fontana, Gulf Air’s country manager for Italy.
“Passengers leaving from Milano Malpensa Airport in Milan and Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome will be able to experience the convenient and hassle-free ticket issuing of a pre-defined rate through this group booking,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline
- Qatar Airways buys up to 9 Boeing 777-300ER
- Jazeera secures $90m loan for buying aircraft
- 5 Hilton hotels in Egypt win regional honours
- Sands Abu Dhabi launches summer deals
- RAK airport woos European carriers
- Avtech wins Dubai Airports contract