Gulf Air promotion for travellers from Italy
Rome, January 3, 2012
Gulf Air, the national carrier of Bahrain, announced promotional fares for group bookings from Milan and Rome to travel to any of its GCC, Middle East and Asia destinations via the airline’s Bahrain hub.
The promotional fares from the two recently launched Italian cities are available for booking and travel between now and are valid for travel until May 31.
Travel agents will be able to book travellers while enjoying a consistent flat promotional rate for the mentioned time period.
“We are strengthening our presence in the Italian market, where we have seen encouraging response and this new strategy is aimed at boosting our collaboration with our Italian travel agents, who are an important link in our business,” said Marco Fontana, Gulf Air’s country manager for Italy.
“Passengers leaving from Milano Malpensa Airport in Milan and Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome will be able to experience the convenient and hassle-free ticket issuing of a pre-defined rate through this group booking,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal