Bahrain airport travellers surge
Manama, December 24, 2011
Passenger traffic through Bahrain International Airport increased from January to August this year, with more than 5.04 million travellers.
A total of 383,722 passengers departed and 407,811 arrived in August, while 334,986 departed and 329,342 arrived in January, according a report by the Civil Aviation Directorate.
The total number of passengers arriving, departing and transiting through the airport rose to 806,707 by the end of July, up from 695,847 in January this year, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc