Jazeera 'leading in marketshare'
Kuwait, November 20, 2011
Kuwait-based Jazeera Airways has once again captured a leading market share on most of the routes it operates, according to its monthly operational performance report.
The September 2011 report showed that Jazeera grabbed a leading market share to Alexandria, Assiut, Damascus, Luxor, Sharm El Sheikh and Sohag, putting it ahead of all other carriers operating on these routes.
The airline was also the leading Kuwaiti operator to the majority of its destinations, the report said.
The company secured the month-on-month lead in market share since July 2009, thanks to its expanding value offering to customers, great schedules and high on-time performance of 98 per cent during the month, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return