Jazeera 'leading in marketshare'
Kuwait, November 20, 2011
Kuwait-based Jazeera Airways has once again captured a leading market share on most of the routes it operates, according to its monthly operational performance report.
The September 2011 report showed that Jazeera grabbed a leading market share to Alexandria, Assiut, Damascus, Luxor, Sharm El Sheikh and Sohag, putting it ahead of all other carriers operating on these routes.
The airline was also the leading Kuwaiti operator to the majority of its destinations, the report said.
The company secured the month-on-month lead in market share since July 2009, thanks to its expanding value offering to customers, great schedules and high on-time performance of 98 per cent during the month, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief