Etihad launches travel scheme for govt staff
Abu Dhabi, September 25, 2011
Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the UAE, has launched a travel programme offering benefits and travel services to government employees across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The Abu Dhabi Government Employee Travel Programme was developed jointly by Abu Dhabi General Services Company ‘Musanada’ and Etihad Airways.
Several new Abu Dhabi governmental entities who have already joined the programme were recognized during a reception held lately at Al Mamoura Building in Abu Dhabi.
“Etihad will offer benefits specifically packaged to suit the needs of employees working for government and semi-government organizations,” said Hareb Al Muhairy, vice president Sales in the UAE.
“We expect the programme to become an increasingly important part of our business. We will be working hard with our partners to ensure it offers the highest standards of service and the best value to one of our most important customer segments.”
Etihad will work alongside its programme partners to simplify and to enhance government travel services, which includes simplified procedures and tailored services and benefits for employees to ensure the most seamless and rewarding travel solutions for all of their government-funded travel.
These encompass not only special fares, enhanced frequent flyer benefits and priority ground services, but also tailored Etihad Holidays deals for personal travel. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers