Etihad launches travel scheme for govt staff
Abu Dhabi, September 25, 2011
Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the UAE, has launched a travel programme offering benefits and travel services to government employees across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The Abu Dhabi Government Employee Travel Programme was developed jointly by Abu Dhabi General Services Company ‘Musanada’ and Etihad Airways.
Several new Abu Dhabi governmental entities who have already joined the programme were recognized during a reception held lately at Al Mamoura Building in Abu Dhabi.
“Etihad will offer benefits specifically packaged to suit the needs of employees working for government and semi-government organizations,” said Hareb Al Muhairy, vice president Sales in the UAE.
“We expect the programme to become an increasingly important part of our business. We will be working hard with our partners to ensure it offers the highest standards of service and the best value to one of our most important customer segments.”
Etihad will work alongside its programme partners to simplify and to enhance government travel services, which includes simplified procedures and tailored services and benefits for employees to ensure the most seamless and rewarding travel solutions for all of their government-funded travel.
These encompass not only special fares, enhanced frequent flyer benefits and priority ground services, but also tailored Etihad Holidays deals for personal travel. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms