Ritz-Carlton unveils new brand platform
Maryland (US), September 20, 2011
Luxury lodging company Ritz-Carlton is introducing a new brand platform 'Let us stay with you' that aims to create guests for life.
The brand platform, which launches this month, showcases the core service philosophy that makes Ritz Carlton successful with the introduction of an entirely new communications approach, said a senior official.
“We worked with a dynamic cross-section of more than 35,000 ladies and gentlemen around the world to define the pillars of the new brand platform” said Chris Gabaldon, chief sales & marketing officer of the luxury hotel company.
Disrupting convention in the hotel category, The Ritz-Carlton poses an alternative style of question to guests, asking ‘Let Us Stay With You’, thereby reversing the age-old approach of hotels asking guests to stay with them.
Through the use of artwork, film, messaging, and digital experience platforms, guests are requested to allow The Ritz-Carlton to be much more than just a hotel; indeed to be that indelible memory that lasts a lifetime.
The "Let Us Stay With You" themed platform is an integrated communication strategy, produced by Team One of Los Angeles.
"We made a deliberate decision not to call this a ‘campaign’ or ‘advertising program’ because we feel this platform is so much more than that."
"It is a series of guidelines which inform how we interact with our guests, which new products and services we introduce, how we train and evangelize our employees, and even our design décor strategy," Chris noted.
The campaign delivers the message in an intriguing fashion, drawing explicitly on a guests’ power of memory, by creating serendipitous moments that recall the beautiful facilities, one-of-a-kind on-site experiences, and services provided by the ladies and gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, he added.
Components of the platform include a comprehensive advertising campaign, complemented by a memory-evoking piece of film, the introduction of additional social media networks and a website re-design revealing one of the most engaging new executions.
“The Ritz-Carlton is a brand that has proven the test of time and has continued to elevate its game to compete not only within the luxury hotel sector, but amongst the most elite luxury labels in the world” commented its president Herve Humler.
“We continue to deliver a unique blend of refined, yet relevant physical spaces, legendary service, superb craftsmanship by ladies and gentlemen who work for the company, and innovative services; proof that our legendary icon only continues to improve,” he added.
‘Let Us Stay With You’ packages have also been simultaneously launched at Ritz-Carlton properties, said the luxury lodging company.
‘Discover With You’ opens a world of discovery in The Ritz-Carlton destinations, ‘Rejuvenate You’ offers a variety of tranquil spa moments and ‘Treat You’ carries the promise of the most exquisite surrounds of The Club Level, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas