Etihad offers chauffeur service
Abu Dhabi, September 19, 2011
Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the UAE, will provide a complimentary chauffeured car service to friends or family travelling together in its Coral Economy from the UAE until the end of November.
The service, which will deposit guests at Abu Dhabi airport and collect them upon return, is available to people living in Al Ain, Dubai and Sharjah who collectively spend over Dh8,000 ($2,178) on tickets to or from London, Manchester, Melbourne, Toronto, Sydney, Milan, Casablanca, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Tokyo, Seoul, Frankfurt, Munich, Paris, Geneva or Brussels.
Each chauffeur driven car can take a maximum of four passengers and will pick up from, or drop off to, one point only. Only one chauffer driven car will be provided per Dh8,000 spent on tickets.
“We are always looking for new ways to reward the loyalty of our guests in our home market, the UAE,” said Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways chief commercial officer.
“We have recently seen increased demand out of Dubai, Sharjah and Al Ain, and we feel that by extending our chauffeur service to Coral Economy guests in these places, we will be able to ensure they enjoy award-winning Etihad hospitality from the moment they leave their front door.”
“What finer way can there be to arrive at the airport for the start of a holiday or a business trip than in a chauffered limousine?” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement