Etihad offers chauffeur service
Abu Dhabi, September 19, 2011
Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the UAE, will provide a complimentary chauffeured car service to friends or family travelling together in its Coral Economy from the UAE until the end of November.
The service, which will deposit guests at Abu Dhabi airport and collect them upon return, is available to people living in Al Ain, Dubai and Sharjah who collectively spend over Dh8,000 ($2,178) on tickets to or from London, Manchester, Melbourne, Toronto, Sydney, Milan, Casablanca, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Tokyo, Seoul, Frankfurt, Munich, Paris, Geneva or Brussels.
Each chauffeur driven car can take a maximum of four passengers and will pick up from, or drop off to, one point only. Only one chauffer driven car will be provided per Dh8,000 spent on tickets.
“We are always looking for new ways to reward the loyalty of our guests in our home market, the UAE,” said Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways chief commercial officer.
“We have recently seen increased demand out of Dubai, Sharjah and Al Ain, and we feel that by extending our chauffeur service to Coral Economy guests in these places, we will be able to ensure they enjoy award-winning Etihad hospitality from the moment they leave their front door.”
“What finer way can there be to arrive at the airport for the start of a holiday or a business trip than in a chauffered limousine?” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall