Bawadi Mall’s Eid shows draw 42,000
Dubai, September 13, 2011
Bawadi Mall, a leading shopping destination in Al Ain, hosted Kung Fu shows as part of its entertainment programme during Eid Al Fitr, which attracted more than 42,000 visitors.
The Kung Fu shows, performed by 14 Chinese players four times daily, commenced on first day of Eid and continued until September 10, last day of school holidays.
“Kung Fu is a traditional martial sport renowned in China and is part of the Chinese culture. By hosting these shows, Bawadi Mall enhanced the position of Al Ain as a city that brings together diverse cultures,” said Khalid Shraim, marketing manager, Bawadi Mall.
“This is the first time that Al Ain city has held such thrilling shows. Visitors had the chance to interact with the 14 players. At Bawadi Mall we always link our outreach events to sports because we believe that sport enhances the shopping experience.”
Bawadi Mall also hosted the Kung Fu shows as part of its annual “Back to School” campaign, with participation from leading tenants who displayed school stationary, clothes, shoes and other items related to school.
“We decided to merge Eid Al Fitr holiday activity with Back to School campaign to provide a distinctive experience for our visitors through entertainment programs that are relevant to the entire family,” Shraim said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief