Bawadi Mall’s Eid shows draw 42,000
Dubai, September 13, 2011
Bawadi Mall, a leading shopping destination in Al Ain, hosted Kung Fu shows as part of its entertainment programme during Eid Al Fitr, which attracted more than 42,000 visitors.
The Kung Fu shows, performed by 14 Chinese players four times daily, commenced on first day of Eid and continued until September 10, last day of school holidays.
“Kung Fu is a traditional martial sport renowned in China and is part of the Chinese culture. By hosting these shows, Bawadi Mall enhanced the position of Al Ain as a city that brings together diverse cultures,” said Khalid Shraim, marketing manager, Bawadi Mall.
“This is the first time that Al Ain city has held such thrilling shows. Visitors had the chance to interact with the 14 players. At Bawadi Mall we always link our outreach events to sports because we believe that sport enhances the shopping experience.”
Bawadi Mall also hosted the Kung Fu shows as part of its annual “Back to School” campaign, with participation from leading tenants who displayed school stationary, clothes, shoes and other items related to school.
“We decided to merge Eid Al Fitr holiday activity with Back to School campaign to provide a distinctive experience for our visitors through entertainment programs that are relevant to the entire family,” Shraim said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips