Air Arabia to start Yanbu flights
Sharjah, September 5, 2011
Leading budget carrier Air Arabia has announced plans to launch three weekly flights from its Sharjah hub to Saudi city of Yanbu starting from November 1.
The airline will take off from Sharjah on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 1pm and land at Yanbu airport at 3.45pm (local time). On return, the flight will leave Yanbu at 4.25pm and arrive in Sharjah at 8.30pm (local time).
“In July this year, Air Arabia started its flights to Saudi city of Gassim and today, we are extremely pleased to introduce our new service between Sharjah and Yanbu, which marks the sixth destination in Saudi Arabia reachable via Air Arabia,” said AK Nizar, head of Commercial Department at Air Arabia.
“Air Arabia customers now enjoy an ideal choice for air travel between the UAE and Saudi benefiting from value for money fares and wide spread of destinations with-in the Kingdom and beyond,” he added.
In addition to providing non-stop service to six cities in Saudi Arabia, the Sharjah carrier will also offer a range of value-for-money land arrangements, including hotel accommodation and car assistance.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers