Rak Airways launches winter seat sale
Ras Al Khaimah, August 27, 2011
RAK Airways, a national carrier of the UAE, has announced the start of its winter seat sale offering customers special fares to Cairo, Kozhikode (India) and Dhaka and Chittagong in Bangladesh.
The promotional fares will be available from August 28 to September 4 and will be valid for travel from October 1 to December 15, the airline said in a statement.
The fares start at just Dh899 ($244.7) to the south Indian city of Kozhikode and Cairo and Dh999 to Dhaka and Chittagong. All fares are return and are inclusive of taxes and surcharges, the statement added.
Commenting on the offer, CEO, Omar Jahameh said, 'RAK Airways' mandate is to provide a value offering that will enable passengers to travel home or visit a new destination more frequently.'
'We are seeing an increasing number of passengers take advantage of our tactical promotions which offer unbeatable fares to all our destinations,' he noted.
“Our ongoing promotional campaign ‘Sunny Sundays’ has been an overwhelming success, with customers utilizing the promotional fares to book flights home for the Eid break. As a result almost all our flights over Eid week are completely sold out,” he added.
Included in the price of each flight is a full hot meal and beverages on-board all flights, a baggage allowance of 30kg per passenger as well as the normal hand baggage allowance and free shuttle service between other emirates and RAK International Airport for each flight, said the statement from the airline.
RAK Airways offers free parking for passengers who wish to drive to RAK International Airport which is 30 minutes away from Sharjah and 45 minutes away from Dubai, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport