Dusit Thani Dubai offers new loyalty benefits
Dubai, August 8, 2011
Dusit Thani Dubai has upgraded its Dusit Gold loyalty programme for a short period until the end of December 2011 to create awareness of the programme, attract new members, and encourage existing members to partake of its services more frequently.
In addition to a daily buffet breakfast, internet access, priority room reservations and VIP recognition, which are the standard benefits for the Dusit Gold, Dusit Thani Dubai is now offering 20 per cent savings at participating restaurants for regular members and 25 per cent savings at participating restaurants for VIP members.
Gold card members can also enjoy 15 per cent savings on Dusit Best Rates through www.dusit.com for rooms as well as a late check out until 4 pm and 20 per cent off laundry services.
“With a Dusit Gold Card, guests are immediately recognised as a valued guest, entitled to the Golden Privileges and Benefits the card brings,” said Leon Salinel, director of sales and marketing at the Dusit Thani Dubai. “We believe that the new benefits will not only appeal to existing members but will also attract new members.”
The Dusit Gold is a recognition programme designed to provide special discounts and privileges to members and is made available to Dusit International guests by invitation, at no charge. It is valid at more than 21 hotels and resorts in Thailand and the Middle East.
“Gold card members currently account for almost 10 per cent of our occupancy and so are an important revenue stream for us,” said Salinel. “The increase in benefits will help us reward loyal customers and improve the guest experience.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador