Gulf Air appoints new HR director
Manama, August 4, 2011
Gulf Air, the national carrier of Bahrain, has appointed Bahraini Suhair Abdulhameed Saleh as the new director of Human Resources.
Saleh, a seasoned HR professional, brings with her over 11 years of experience across a number of specialist HR disciplines including recruitment, compensation and administration and human resource management.
Before joining Gulf Air, she held the position of Group human resources and administration manager at Al Zayani Investments and manager Human Resource and Recruitment with global financial services company, American Express in Bahrain.
Suhair is a qualified member of the UK Chartered Institute for Personnel & Development. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office