Mövenpick Dead Sea among ‘healthiest hotels’
Dead Sea, July 25, 2011
Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea was recently selected as one of the twelve healthiest hotels worldwide by hotels.com, a leading global provider of hotel accommodation.
Representatives of the renowned website explored the globe to find the healthiest hotels that allow travellers to pamper their minds, bodies and souls.
The 12 selected hotels include exclusive properties from all corners of the world and the Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea was featured as a top leading destination within the Middle East.
The resort provides an ideal setting where guests can devote themselves to improving their wellbeing while enjoying the tranquility of the Dead Sea, a statement said.
Guest of the hotel can benefit from the rich source of natural salts and minerals of the Dead Sea in many ways, it added.
The award-wining Zara Spa offers an extensive menu of treatments that incorporate the highly-effective Dead Sea mud and salts or guests can also just step into the water and enjoy the oxygen-rich air the destination provides.
The Dead Sea is located on the lowest point on earth, some 400 meters below sea level. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- $1.5 billion theme resort planned in Jordan
- TCA Abu Dhabi launches new portal
- Emirates renovates lounge at Paris airport
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo