Sabre opens Alexandria office
Manama, June 15, 2011
Bahrain-based Sabre Travel Network Middle East has officially opened a new office in Alexandria, Egypt.
This is Sabre's second office in the country after its Cairo headquarters, underscoring the company's continued commitment to the Egyptian travel and tourism industry.
The centrally-located office, in the KafrAbdou area, is equipped with modern facilities to support the agency community and the company's growth in the region, said a company statement.
The new office was opened by Sabre Middle East chief executive officer Daniel Naoumovitch, accompanied by country manager Egypt, Nematalla Salem.
The newly opened office includes a modern training room that will be used to educate travel agents on how to use the Sabre Red Workspace, a travel agency platform for agents to shop, book and ticket travel with high performance even in low bandwidth areas.
Sabre conducts regular training and development seminars for their core partners in the region, as part of its commitment to optimise productivity at the travel agencies and save money for its customers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights