DAE 2010 net income surges to $39m
Dubai, May 23, 2011
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE), a leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, posted net income of $38.8 million (Dh 142.6 million) for the year 2010, compared to $4.8 million (Dh 17.6 million) for 2009.
Revenue for the year increased to $1.612 billion (Dh5.922 billion) from $1.583 billion (Dh 5.816 billion) for 2009.
Net income including items for full year 2010 was $10.3 million.
“I am pleased with the way in which DAE responded to market conditions during the downturn to emerge in 2010 as a profitable company,” said DAE chairman Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum.
“The investments we have made in our core businesses in the last few years will position the company well to deliver superior performance in the future,” added DAE managing director Khalifa H. Al Daboos.
DAE specialises in MRO services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office