Kempinski launches spa offer in Jordan
Dead Sea, May 9, 2011
Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea has launched a new programme that offers personal day use to clients wishing to make use of its spa.
The offer for Anantara Spa, the largest Spa in the Middle East, also extends to the dining delights of executive chef Sudqi at The Obelisk Restaurant at the hotel, a statement said.
"We have many clients who would like to enjoy Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea Resort on a day use basis and this new initiative has been created in response to provide them with an easy convenient luxurious retreat from the capital for the day,” said Janet Abrahams, area director sales & marketing Levant region.
“The essence of Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea is the unique combination of natural beauty, indulgent pampering and excellence at your finger tips. With the convenience of a short 30 minute drive you can escape the city and refresh in grandeur and style,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route