Kempinski launches spa offer in Jordan
Dead Sea, May 9, 2011
Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea has launched a new programme that offers personal day use to clients wishing to make use of its spa.
The offer for Anantara Spa, the largest Spa in the Middle East, also extends to the dining delights of executive chef Sudqi at The Obelisk Restaurant at the hotel, a statement said.
"We have many clients who would like to enjoy Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea Resort on a day use basis and this new initiative has been created in response to provide them with an easy convenient luxurious retreat from the capital for the day,” said Janet Abrahams, area director sales & marketing Levant region.
“The essence of Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea is the unique combination of natural beauty, indulgent pampering and excellence at your finger tips. With the convenience of a short 30 minute drive you can escape the city and refresh in grandeur and style,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal
- Forum to map out Arab tourism strategies
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia