New Indian visa centre opens
Manama, May 2, 2011
The official service provider for the Indian embassy’s passport and visa services centre will open a new outlet in east Riffa, Bahrain.
The collection centre for Octic International Outsourcing Services will be located at its sister concern Zoma Travel and Tours and will be opened by Indian Ambassador Mohan Kumar at 12.30pm tomorrow.
The centre will be open from 8.30am to 1pm and 4pm to 8pm.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return