New Indian visa centre opens
Manama, May 2, 2011
The official service provider for the Indian embassy’s passport and visa services centre will open a new outlet in east Riffa, Bahrain.
The collection centre for Octic International Outsourcing Services will be located at its sister concern Zoma Travel and Tours and will be opened by Indian Ambassador Mohan Kumar at 12.30pm tomorrow.
The centre will be open from 8.30am to 1pm and 4pm to 8pm.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria