Seawings launches Oman sightseeing tours
Dubai, March 7, 2011
Seawings, the number one seaplane tour operator in the Middle East, has teamed up with Oman Air to bring its sightseeing tours to the Sultanate.
The Seawings Muscat by Seaplane tour was specially designed to showcase Oman's splendid natural beauty alongside the excitement of the breathtaking Seawings flight, a statement said.
'We are excited to add Oman as one of our flight destinations and began this venture with the intention of making our unique sightseeing tours available to the residents of Oman and tourists from across the globe,' said Prerna Fogat, commercial manager for Seawings.
A forty minute journey, the Muscat by Seaplane excursion takes guests from the dock at the Shangri La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa and flies them over spectacular Oman sights such as the Forts of Nizar, Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, lush green Wadi's or valleys and stunning blue coastline, after which they will return to the luxurious Shangri La hotel.
Once a center for the Middle Eastern spice trade, Oman is as famous for its coastal beauty and quaint historic architecture as it is for the number of Frankincense trees adorning its picturesque countryside.
The best way to see all of Oman's rolling mountains, sparkling blue coast and ornate architecture, the Muscat by Seaplane package promises an experience you will never forget, she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief