Seawings launches Oman sightseeing tours
Dubai, March 7, 2011
Seawings, the number one seaplane tour operator in the Middle East, has teamed up with Oman Air to bring its sightseeing tours to the Sultanate.
The Seawings Muscat by Seaplane tour was specially designed to showcase Oman's splendid natural beauty alongside the excitement of the breathtaking Seawings flight, a statement said.
'We are excited to add Oman as one of our flight destinations and began this venture with the intention of making our unique sightseeing tours available to the residents of Oman and tourists from across the globe,' said Prerna Fogat, commercial manager for Seawings.
A forty minute journey, the Muscat by Seaplane excursion takes guests from the dock at the Shangri La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa and flies them over spectacular Oman sights such as the Forts of Nizar, Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, lush green Wadi's or valleys and stunning blue coastline, after which they will return to the luxurious Shangri La hotel.
Once a center for the Middle Eastern spice trade, Oman is as famous for its coastal beauty and quaint historic architecture as it is for the number of Frankincense trees adorning its picturesque countryside.
The best way to see all of Oman's rolling mountains, sparkling blue coast and ornate architecture, the Muscat by Seaplane package promises an experience you will never forget, she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers