Jet Aviation names VP sales for EMEA, Asia
Basel, February 8, 2011
Jet Aviation, a leading global aircraft service company, has appointed Stefan Benz the new vice president MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) sales for the EMEA & Asia group.
In this function, Benz leads all regional MRO sales directors and the sales support team.
As part of an overall customer relationship enhancement, he will also work with all Jet Aviation sites to optimize internal capabilities and capacities, and to effectively manage customer relations.
Benz is responsible for growing sales and expanding Jet Aviation’s MRO service portfolio available in the EMEA and Asia regions to all customers.
Benz holds a degree in aeronautical engineering from Stuttgart University and gained direct MRO sales experience from MTU Maintenance Hannover in the field of commercial aeronautical power plants.
Based in Basel, Benz reports directly to Christof Späth, senior vice president MRO and FBO services for EMEA and Asia.
“Stefan’s appointment underscores Jet Aviation’s commitment to quality customer experience," said Späth. “And I have no doubt that our customers will benefit from enhanced services and faster response times with improved efficiencies under his leadership.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal