Emirates resumes flights to Tunis
Dubai, January 19, 2011
Emirates airline has announced that its flights to and from Tunis will resume from today (January 19).
Passengers whose travel plans were interrupted by the earlier flight cancellations have been advised to contact their local Emirates office or travel agent to rebook.
Emirates currently operates five weekly flights to Tunis utilising an Airbus 330-200; offering 12 seats in First Class, 42 in Business and 183 seats in Economy. -TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand