Dolphin, seal shows to mark Eid
Dubai, September 6, 2010
Dubai Dolphinarium, a 5,000 sq m marine mammal facility, will hold special dolphin and seal shows on September 10, 11, and 12 to mark the occasion of Eid al-Fitr.
Families will also be entertained by clowns and jugglers, balloon bending, face painting, and henna painting, a statement said.
Children will have the opportunity to meet and take photographs with their favourite cartoon and fairy tale characters – Minnie and Mickey Mouse and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
“Eid al-Fitr is a very joyous occasion for the residents and guests of Dubai,” said Steve Preston, general manager, Dubai Dolphinarium.
“Dubai Dolphinarium will mark the celebration this year by holding special Eid shows and lots of exciting and memorable activities.”
In addition, everyone who visits Dubai Dolphinarium between September 10 and 12 will receive free child entry coupons for Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm Al Quwain.
The dolphin and seal shows will be held at 11 am, 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route