Qatar, Turkey plan tourism boost
Doha, July 24, 2010
Qatar Tourism Authority chairman Ahmed Al Nuaimi and the Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey Hakki Emre Yunt recently discussed ways to boost tourism activities between the two countries.
The two sides also discussed opportunities of mutual collaboration on tourism matters.
Hakki Emre Yunt and Al Nuaimi also looked at potential means of promoting tourism in eastern and western markets. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal