Qatar, Turkey plan tourism boost
Doha, July 24, 2010
Qatar Tourism Authority chairman Ahmed Al Nuaimi and the Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey Hakki Emre Yunt recently discussed ways to boost tourism activities between the two countries.
The two sides also discussed opportunities of mutual collaboration on tourism matters.
Hakki Emre Yunt and Al Nuaimi also looked at potential means of promoting tourism in eastern and western markets. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow