ExecuJet wins Embraer maintenance approval
Dubai, July 13, 2010
ExecuJet Dubai, provider of a diverse range of aircraft services, was recently awarded the Embraer Legacy maintenance approval from the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority and European Aviation Safety Agency.
The approval enables ExecuJet engineers to carry out line and base maintenance on the entire Embraer Legacy range of aircraft. ExecuJet Middle East is one of the very first companies in the UAE to have been awarded this approval, a statement said.
“We are excited that we can now offer line and base maintenance to the Legacy owners in the region and beyond,” said Nick Weber, maintenance director Middle East.
“Expanding our maintenance capabilities along with offering superior customer service is one of our utmost priorities,” he added.
ExecuJet currently operates an impressive 5,600sq m maintenance and FBO facility at Dubai International Airport where it also offers aircraft management and charter services.
ExecuJet Dubai is part of Swiss-based ExecuJet Aviation Group, a leading global business aviation organisation offering a diverse range of services including pre-owned and new aircraft sales and aircraft management, among others. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return