Air Arabia starts Abu Dhabi-Alexandria flights
Abu Dhabi, July 12, 2010
Sharjah-based Air Arabia, Mena’s leading low-cost carrier, has launched direct services from Abu Dhabi to its latest hub in Alexandria.
Roundtrip flights to Air Arabia’s fifth destination from its Egyptian hub will operate four times per week between Burj Al Arab International Airport in Alexandria and Abu Dhabi International Airport.
The flights are scheduled to operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
“Abu Dhabi represents Air Arabia’s fifth destination from our month-old hub in Alexandria and we are confident of the strong demand for air travel between the two countries,” said Adel Ali, group chief executive officer, Air Arabia.
“Air Arabia will continue to offer best rates in the market along with the highest standards of service and value for money products,” he added.
Ahmed Al Haddabi, senior VP operations, Abu Dhabi Airports Company (Adac), said: “Air Arabia is the fifth new airline that Adac has added to its portfolio this year and will be contributing to our continuing traffic growth. We look forward to seeing this route further develop since the Egyptian market as a whole has great potential.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand