Embraer eyes key role in MEA market
Dubai, June 28, 2010
Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica (Embraer), the world’s third largest aircraft manufacturer for commercial, executive, and defence aviation segments, is set to play a key role at the upcoming Avex International Airshow.
The Brazilain aviation giant will be a silver sponsor and exhibitor for the Avex airshow to which runs from November 7 to 10 at the Sharm El Sheikh International Airport.
Confirming Embraer’s participation, Mathieu Duquesnoy, vice president, Airline Market – Middle East and Africa said: 'We are very pleased to take part in Avex 2010 as it comes at a time where airlines are expanding in the region.'
'The Egyptian and regional markets are growing and our participation in the expo shows the Embraer's commitment to supporting the development of regional transport,' Duquesnoy noted.
“This is an excellent opportunity for Embraer to reinforce its presence in the Africa and Middle East region and get closer to its customers,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement