Marriott embarks on GCC sales mission
Dubai, May 3, 2010
Marriott International has announced that 30 top Marriott executives from across the globe have embarked on a sales mission across the Middle East.
The comprehensive two-week sales mission kicked off in Abu Dhabi on May 2 and culminates in Doha on May 12.
The initiative is aimed at bringing Marriott senior management and hotels closer to high-value customers for a unique networking opportunity, besides providing an update on the various events and promotions from Marriott International.
The program will cover eight cities in the GCC, including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh, Al Khobar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Doha.
“The senior management sales mission is a major step towards further enhancing our long-term strategic customer relationships in the region – the cornerstone of success at Marriott International,” said Vladimir Dabbah – VP Global Sales, Middle East and Africa at Marriott International.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria