Hilton guest collects 1m reward points
Dubai, March 16, 2010
A guest of Hilton Fujairah Resort in the UAE reached one million points on the hotel’s reward programme on his 79th stay at the resort.
Emirati Mohammed Al Mazrooei, who reached the milestone, is a Hilton HHonors Diamond member, and gained a bulk of his HHonors points at the Fujairah resort, having spent a total of 154 nights there.
With one million points to his credit he can redeem these for free nights at Hilton Worldwide properties around the world.
“Congratulations to Mohammed Al Mazrooei on achieving this amazing milestone,” said Remco Werkhoven, general manager, Hilton Fujairah Resort. “His repeated custom at Hilton Fujairah Resort validates our emphasis on quality, comfortable guest experiences and fostering memorable guest relationships.”
Al Mazrooei said: “Hilton Fujairah Resort is proof that you cannot go wrong with the right incentive and dedicated service.”
“Starting with my first visit through to my 79th, I have always been treated as a guest and a friend - it is a combination that has made me go back time and time again,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official