Hilton guest collects 1m reward points
Dubai, March 16, 2010
A guest of Hilton Fujairah Resort in the UAE reached one million points on the hotel’s reward programme on his 79th stay at the resort.
Emirati Mohammed Al Mazrooei, who reached the milestone, is a Hilton HHonors Diamond member, and gained a bulk of his HHonors points at the Fujairah resort, having spent a total of 154 nights there.
With one million points to his credit he can redeem these for free nights at Hilton Worldwide properties around the world.
“Congratulations to Mohammed Al Mazrooei on achieving this amazing milestone,” said Remco Werkhoven, general manager, Hilton Fujairah Resort. “His repeated custom at Hilton Fujairah Resort validates our emphasis on quality, comfortable guest experiences and fostering memorable guest relationships.”
Al Mazrooei said: “Hilton Fujairah Resort is proof that you cannot go wrong with the right incentive and dedicated service.”
“Starting with my first visit through to my 79th, I have always been treated as a guest and a friend - it is a combination that has made me go back time and time again,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head