Marriott property joins Air Miles program
Manama, February 28, 2010
Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, has partnered with Air Miles, one of the world's leading loyalty program operators.
Through the program, the Marriott Executive Apartments Manama is offering rewards points to guests every time they dine at Skyw@lk Café. Every guest will enjoy earning 30 Air Miles rewards points for every 1 Bahraini Dinar spent when dining at the Skyw@lk Café.
'As we are striving for quality and excellence, we are partnering with Air Miles to offer our esteemed clientele with great services and supplementary benefits,' said director of Sales Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Marwan Haddad.
Country manager Air Miles Bahrain, Murtadha Qambar, said since the launching in Bahrain, Air Miles has signed up over 145,000 members to whom they have already issued over 1.2 billion Air Miles. The addition of the Skyw@kk Café to the growing number of Air Miles partners in Bahrain brings the total number to 200 outlets in the kingdom.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal