Marriott property joins Air Miles program
Manama, February 28, 2010
Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, has partnered with Air Miles, one of the world's leading loyalty program operators.
Through the program, the Marriott Executive Apartments Manama is offering rewards points to guests every time they dine at Skyw@lk Café. Every guest will enjoy earning 30 Air Miles rewards points for every 1 Bahraini Dinar spent when dining at the Skyw@lk Café.
'As we are striving for quality and excellence, we are partnering with Air Miles to offer our esteemed clientele with great services and supplementary benefits,' said director of Sales Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Marwan Haddad.
Country manager Air Miles Bahrain, Murtadha Qambar, said since the launching in Bahrain, Air Miles has signed up over 145,000 members to whom they have already issued over 1.2 billion Air Miles. The addition of the Skyw@kk Café to the growing number of Air Miles partners in Bahrain brings the total number to 200 outlets in the kingdom.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall